Monday, June 2, 2008

Andrea's Blog - Velcro Rollers - I never knew

Yes I am writing about velcro rollers. I know seems strange to me too but it is something new in my life that I feel I must share with all women who have ever had a bad or questionable hair day. These little, or big if you so choose, rollers can work miracles in your hair! Really I did not believe it but after one use, okay 2 after I learned how to really use them, I am hooked!

They are pretty inexpensive, can be found in many sizes at any store that sells beauty products and they can give your hair the bounce and the flair you may need for a special occasion, a night on the town, or at the end of the day when you need to a hair pick me. They are also great on those days when you just don't feel like blow drying forever to get the style you want. With these little beauties, leave your hair a bit damp and roll them in and style galore! Yes I promise it is just about that simple.

Really you just roll sections of your hair in these miracle makers, spray on some hair spray, maybe give it a quick shot with the blow dryer (helps but not necessary) and leave em in for maybe 10 minutes and you have bounce and body! They are not the easiest thing to store or travel with but I tell ya, it is worth it. And other than maybe using the blow dryer, no electricity is needed and there is much less chance for mishap with these things than there are with a hot flat iron or curling iron. I know you all know what I mean there.

So yes I just wrote a blog about the beauty of velcro rollers and how important they are to me. Interesting topic huh, but since they have been such a help to me, I thought how could I not share. Happy rolling (velcro rollers of course).....

No comments: