Monday, December 8, 2008

Andrea: Holiday Kindness



First I am very delayed in writing this blog but hey at least I am writing it. Second I made the mistake of trying to go Christmas shoppping the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I thougth maybe since I had given it a few days it would not be so bad. WRONG. I don't need to bore you with the trials of shopping on a holiday weekend but I am just going to share with you a few observations that maybe can help us all make the holidays a little less stressed, a little safer and a lot happier.

Andrea's Observations and Thoughts:
Let's all be a bit more mindful of ourselves and the people around us this holiday season by trying some simple little things in our everyday life:

1. Hold doors for the people coming in our before or after us.
2. Slow down for a yellow light instead of speeding up and running a red light.
3. Slow down in parking lots - there are lots more people out and about this time of year - including kids.
4. Smile and wish the people around you a Happy Holiday.
5. Take time to enjoy the decorations and merriment all around you.
6. Take extra precautions when driving, remember you are not the only one on the road.
With a little bit of attention and a lot of smiles, we can all make this a holiday season of love, kindness and saftey.
Happy Holidays!


No comments: