Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Andrea: Knitting For Charity

A few months ago I recieved a newsletter that talked about a knitting project that can be donated to charity for the holidays. I thought what a great idea, I love to knit and it would be great to knit for charity, so I kept the idea on the to-do list for when the timing was right to start knitting for the holidays.


As that time draws closer, and I have begun doing some research on patterns and charities, I discovered that there are so many great charities that are in need of home made items such as hats, scarves and afghans that I wanted to share them with other knitters, crocheters and crafters.


Be sure to click below to see all the great charities that accept knitted donation and lets get the needles clicking, the yarn rolling and projects finished and send some warmth to those in need. If you have a charity and a pattern that you currently use, please feel free to pass that info along to me either by commenting on this blog or emailing me at andrea@mytimeforme.com


Happy Holiday knitting! Knitting For Charity List








No comments: