Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Andrea: 90210 Back!?



Yup I grew up with Kelly, Brandon, Brenda, Dylan and the whole Beverly Hills 90210 crew. I was even in the same "class" as they were but over here in the Norwalk 06850. I watched just about every episode the first time it aired for all 10 years that the show was on and I loved every minute of it. I continued to watch the show in repeats whenever I could and thanks to Soapnet I still can and do. (thank you soapnet!)

So when I heard that they were going to be featuring a new class at West Beverly I got really excited. I got even more excited when I heard some of the characters from my generation (can't believe I just said that) were going to be making an appearance.


As I suspected, the kids were a bit too young for me to really identify with but it was entertaining to watch and see new twists on the old story. But for me the best part was seeing the characters that I loved making appearance as well as some funny coincidences from the past. For example I love that both Kelly's little sister and Andrea's daughter are both in the show. But it still left me yearning to see more story line on Brenda and Kelly and the rest of the classmates. But I realize that this is not a show aimed quite towards me anymore but at the high schoolers like I used to be when the show originally aired.


So it looks like I will be visiting the halls of West Beverly again but maybe not as faithfully as once before and I will keep hoping to see more story line of my favorite characters, but until that happens I will just have to do with the small glimpses of the familiar.


Donna Martin Graduates!

No comments: