Thursday, October 23, 2008

Andrea - bad day blahs

well I had a whole blog written about my day yesterday and when I went to post the blog, I received and error message and despite the fact that there is an auto save on this blog, my entire blog that I had written was gone. Knowing that I can't recreate what I had written and thinking that maybe the universe is trying to tell me I should not have published that blog I am not even going to attempt to write that same blog or one like it.

So instead I am going to say thank you to the people that listened to me vent yesterday during a bad day (a bad day for no reason at that!) and for being there for me. I am here to return the favor if ever needed. And Thank You for the good day I am having today.

I hope everyone that reads this has gotten over a bad day and having good days.

No comments: