Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wednesday Book Blog: Map Of Bones



Map of Bones
James Rollins

I am not quite sure how I came across this book, but I saw it somewhere and put it on my B&N wish list. Last week I was ordering books and decided to get it and I was not disappointed.

This is book 2 of the Sigma Series (yes I have now ordered book 1 and 3) and it is a fast paced mystery based on historical facts and information. It is very much a DiVinci Code-esque book so for those of you that are fans I recommend this book. It had great action, great history and mystery and very interesting facts, twists and turns. I really could not put it down. I was taking a red eye home from the west coast last week and I was reading the book instead of sleeping! I could not put it down.

With the Angels and Demons movie coming out next month I am sure all the hype is going to start again and this book is a great way to stay in that genre. I will let you know if the other books are just as good.

Happy Reading!

No comments: