Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Book Blog (on Friday): Sepulchre, Kate Mosse

Sepulchre
Kate Mosse


This book was recommended to me by a fellow reader and I was attracted to the book because the story line revolves around a deck of Tarot cards, and being that I am studying and reading Tarot Cards now, it piqued my interest.

However, while interested, I was also hesitant at first because I attempted to read one of Kate Mosse's earlier books, Labyrinth, a few years ago and had a hard time getting through the book. I actually did not finish it which is rare for me. But since the subject matter of this book interested me I thought I would give it try.

Lucky for me, it worked out in my favor. The story line was very interesting to me and kept me guessing and turning pages. I also enjoyed how the book would go back and forth between the past and the present, but it was done in such a way that you were not confused as to what was going on and which time period you were in. As you get further and further into the story, the past and the present start inter-twining and connecting and coming together. I found I could not put this book down and was very glad that it was not only recommended to me but that I gave the author another chance.

I think now I am tempted to pick up the other book I have by Kate Mosse and see if in another time and another place that book will interest me this time around.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Неплохой топик [url=http://profvesti.ru/contacts.html]строительный портал украины[/url]