Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me Time Shirts

wow I am so excited, My Time For Me is now selling me time shirts on our website. You really have to check out these shirts, the quality is great and even better are the designs and sayings. They really say it all.

I myself find it hard sometimes to take "me time" but I make it a priority to do so and get out of my normal routine and do something that is just about me. To me, these new shirts are not only a reminder that I did something for myself but also of how good I felt putting myself first for once. It is a reminder that it is okay to take time for me, and take it often, and of how good it feels to do so.

When things get overwhelming (and that happens often to me) I am reminded of how it felt to take a break and celebrate me and I can calm myself down, get through the task ahead and know, I can again reconnect with myself very soon with my next chance at "me time"

So I will be proudly wearing my new shirts and I look forward to seeing them on you. Nothing makes me happier than to see other busy women like me taking some time to treat themselves to well deserved "me time"

No comments: