Thursday, July 1, 2010

Girl Time!

Last night I had dinner with 2 of my favorite girlfriends. Two people I trust the most with just about everything, 2 friends I know I can speak frankly with and who will be sympathetic but will also put me in my place when I need it.


It was such a great evening, it had been too long since we had gotten a chance to just relax and gab in only ways women can. We all have things going on in our lives at the moment (of course when do we not!) and we talked them out, listened, tried to solve all the world's problems, okay maybe not the whole world's but our worlds) and had such a great time.


I left there and felt such a joy and peace and light heartiness and while today things are not much different with whatever we have going on, I know I feel better for having shared it with my girls and having them in my life for the good, the bad, the ugly and the funny!

No comments: