Monday, August 18, 2008

Andrea - We're blogging now

So you have a business, you have to a website, okay check, got that (http://www.mytimeforme.com/ in case you don't already know). Then you learn if you have a business and you have a website, you have to have a blog. Okay we can do that, add blog feature to website - check. Okay now blog - oh boy.

What do we blog about? anything and everything - okay, that seems easy enough. How often do we blog? Best is to do it everyday - gulp, everyday!

Okay so quite the challenge we have here! Now to know me is to know that I am quite the talker and hopefully once in a while I spin a witty antidote amongst the crowd (hopefull being the operative word here) but to write something everyday that is entertaining and maybe a bit informative that will keep people interested enough to check back - OH BOY!

So here I go, game on, challenge taken, mission accepted. Maybe you will join me on this journey, maybe you will comment (favorably I hope) on what is written, maybe I will succeed, maybe I will get into the groove (that is what I have my fingers crossed for) and write everyday or on some sort of regular basis. Maybe this will be fun for all of us, maybe I will entertain and give folks a chuckle and maybe just maybe I will have another thing to add to my list of things that I have done or do. I blog.


No comments: