Monday, March 2, 2009

Andrea: Book Blog: Law of Attraction



Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't by Michael J. Losier


One day I was listening to an Oprah show on xm radio and I heard Michael Losier taking calls from listeners about how to practice the Law of Attraction. Now I have read The Secret and I find the Law of Attraction fascinating and have found that it really does work the more I put it into practice. However sometimes I felt like maybe I was missing something. Was I, in practical ways using it correctly? After listening to the show for about 20 minutes, I realized that Mr. Losier was giving people advice how to practice the law of attraction, not just the principals and the success stories, but he was actually giving advice as to how to practice it and the correct ways to think and say and live what you want from the universe.


I immediately ordered the book and could not wait for it to get here. A few days later it arrived and I picked up the book and did not put it down until I finished it. After learning the principals of the Secret, this book went one step further and taught me how to practice it. It even gave examples and you can download worksheets from the books website to help you. It took the mystery out of the law of attraction and gave me what I needed to use it more effectively. I definitely think this is a book worth reading if you have read The Secret, it takes it one step farther and I also think this is a great book to read if you want to learn about and how to practice the Law of Attraction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, use GPS blocker to jam all spy transmitters in your room or office.