Thursday, March 5, 2009

Andrea: I did it!

I did it and I am so proud of myself. I just completed the 28 day detox and I have never felt better. My body feels cleaner and lighter and my clothes are fitting better than ever. I actually got into a pair of jeans I have not comfortably fit in for 2 years.

Aside from the wonderful health benefits, I am most proud of myself for not only sticking with it but sticking with it strong for 28 days. I did not cheat once, I kept to the proportions and serving sizes and did almost all of the recommended things to help with a detox (brushing my skin, lymphatic massage, exercise) and I learned so much, not only about healthy eating but about myself. One of the best things for me from this detox is proving to myself I can finish what I start and finish as strong as the day I started. No slacking and no giving in.

Go me and all the women that did the detox with me. Now I am going to go celebrate with a vacation for a few days on a sunny beach!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What next, Andrea? Do you have a follow-up plan?