Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Andrea: Good For You!

Last week a colleague of mine sent me an email with this most wonderful quote:

Taking time for yourself should never be seen as a burden.
Not on you, and not on anyone else.
~Elizabeth Franklin

What a wonderful quote and what a great sentiment and thought for My Time For Me. I immediately put the quote up on our website and replied with my thanks and that I has posted it.

Her reply to me was: And I just sat out by my fountain on the patio with a cup of coffee and did nothing-- guilt free!! Thanks for being a good influence!"

What a wonderful way to start the day with a great quote and a thank you and knowing that we influenced someone to take me time and enjoy it guilt free. I hope that everyone can take the time of a cup of coffee out of there day to take me time and enjoy it and rejuvenate their day and relish in the peace and the gift of taking me time.

Thank you to my colleague for sharing your experience and I wish the same for the rest of us! Happy sipping and happy me time!

No comments: