Thursday, June 4, 2009

Andrea: Practicing what we preach

boy you would think someone who likes to talk as much as I do would be better at this blogging thing huh.

So this past weekend, Tracy and I had a planned strategy meeting for My Time For Me. You know the type of meeting, talk about growth plans, strategy, what events we want to have in the fall. However last minute we needed to be in Long Island for the weekend so we decided to keep our scheduled meeting and have it in Long Island. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon so we set up shop outside on the deck by the pool.

I know I know, you are thinking, how can you get anything done sitting at a pool in the sun on a Saturday afternoon. Well the list of things we had put together before hand really helped to keep us on track and surprisingly the great weather was a good motivator - especially since we have not been seeing much of that lately.

Then we realized we were practicing what we preach and being true to our My Time For Me culture. For us working on MTFM is taking me time since we love and enjoy what we do. We also realized how great it was to be able to be sitting outside, catching some rays and still be working and accomplishing our plans.

So the meeting was a huge success and we have some great plans in the works for the fall including another A Day For Me, a visit to the shooting range again, a wine dinner and much much more. Be sure to visit the My Time For Me website for updates to the calendar so you can plan for your me time this fall!

No comments: