Thursday, August 19, 2010

Being Me and a We 8/19/11

This me recently moved in with my he so the we are now living together in engagement bliss. The other night however I found myself unexpectedly home with the new place to myself. It was great! I caught up on a little DVR that the does not watch, I did a little research for some projects I am working on. I read a book for a little while and thoroughly enjoyed the night by myself in our new place.

I had not had a night to myself yet in our new place and really had not been feeling the pressure to have one, but it was so refreshing and in hindsight so needed. I also have to admit, I was happy to know I still had that me in me, to reassure me that I am still able to find and enjoy that part of me that I once had more often. It is good to know I can still enjoy me and that I have not gotten so consumed in the we that I don't have the me anymore. Those few hours to myself were great and when he got home I enjoyed the we even more!

No comments: