Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blogging

Jeez who would have thought this would have been so hard to do. I mean I am a talker you would think I would be able to write stream of conscience much easier. But it seems not so much!



I want to write about more and I plan it, I even jot down notes about things and experiences I would like to write about but it does not happen as easily as I would think. It does seem that in the minutes in the morning between sleep and wake I have great ideas and come up with great, flowing and inspiring prose to write but I just don't get out of bed and do it. Like most I think oh that is good, I will remember it when I get up, it's only in a few more minutes. Then I hit snooze a few more times, and then I am running with just enough time to get ready and no time to write that awesomely beautiful blog I had in my head. Grrrr.



Yes this was one of them and yes in the wee hours of the morning sleep fog it sounded so much better. Hmm maybe if I force myself at the same time everyday to write something I will get more into the habit and the flow. I guess we will see, keep checking back to see my progress :)

No comments: