Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wednesday Book Blog: Bed of Roses




Bed of Roses
The Bride Quartet Book 2
Nora Robert

So I was of course eager to read this book, but to make sure I did not get burn out from the series, I read a book in between. Of course as expected, this book was much the same formula as the first, and I expect the 3rd and 4th to be the same. But nonetheless, I still enjoyed it.

As the name implies this book focuses on Emma, the florist of the group. I knew by the end of the first book, who she would end up with in this book and I figured out the 3rd book as well. But that really did not take anything away from this book. So being about the florist their was of course beautiful descriptions of all the flowers, and arrangements and bouquets, which of course got this bride thinking of flowers, which of course led to budget - which is definitely not of issue in this book- but I digress, this book is fun and somewhat fantasy so budgets be gone from the brain!


Although predictable and not much of surprise it was still fun and easy to read. A great beach read or comfy couch read now that in the Northeast it is no longer beach weather.

No comments: