Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wednesday Book Blog: Savor the Moment




Savor the Moment
The Bride Quartet Book 3
Nora Roberts

I took a break between the first and second book but went right from the second book into the third. I knew what I was in for, much of the same but I just could not help it. I had to read it right away.


As assumed, the book was predictable and pretty much the same story as the 2nd book, just focusing on cakes instead of flowers. This disappointed me as the title character in this book had the same situation as the title character in the 2nd book and pretty much even had the same dialogue with her friends and the man she ends up with.

There was a fun change of scenery in this book which changed it up a bit so that was nice. Of course I again I would recommend this book to read especially if you read the first 2. I mean really we have come this far so we must be enjoying them. LOL.


No comments: