Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wednesday Book Blog - Vision In White



Vision In White
The Bride Quartet
Book 1
Nora Roberts


Okay, I admit it. I fell for it. Being a Nora Roberts fan and being a bride to be, I fell head and heart first into the first of four books in the The Bride Quartet books. I resisted at first - only a little, I have to be honest - to get into books about brides and weddings but then gave in and picked up the first book. Done in 2 days. I kid you not.
The books follow 4 life long girlfriends who started an wedding planning business, yup appeals to the event planner in me. Each book follows one of the girls as they fall in love and get engaged, okay so I am in that same stage of life. It takes place in Greenwich, CT and it is by one of my favorite guilty pleasure authors. See had a quartet of my own for this book. The first book, Vision in White, follows Mac, the photographer of the book. That is all I am going to say about that, you can read the book to find out more. And true to Ms. Roberts' books, a quick, easy and entertaining read that speaks to the bride in all of us no matter where that bride is in the stages of life.

No comments: