Monday, February 23, 2009

Andrea: Emptying the Wallet

You know the song It's Raining Men? Well it has not been raining men for me but I certainly have been bleeding money! In my head I hear those words to the music of it's raining men, and let me tell you when my head sings I am bleeding money, the next word is not hallelujah.

The last 2 weeks my wallet has seen an out flux of cash like it has not seen in quite some time. Of course like everyone else lately I thought I was trying to watch my money, and not watch it go out but watch it stay in. But for some reason that is has not been the case for me. When I look back at all the money I have spent, none or not very much of it has been frivoulous. Visits to doctors, car maintenance, joining a gym, so that helps, but geez, that is alot of money going out. One good thing I can say is that I did pay off my credit card, so I got that going for me.

At least I can know my money going out is going towards my February is For Me goals and I like to think or rationalize that all my spending is helping the economy. Okay off to buy a lotto ticket now. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: