Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Andrea - February is For Me!

Back in December I checked out my calendar for the coming year and gratefully realized that I had a "quiet month" in February. Being who I am, I am always flying off somewhere(literally), scheduling this, doing that and as much as I love doing everything that I do and being busy, having a schedule such as that can catch up with ya. So I decided to keep my calendar unfilled as much as possible and to dedicate the month of February to me, doing all things that are for and about me to better my mind, body and soul.

So during this Month for Me I am catching up on all the Dr. appointments that I seem to keep putting off, dentist, eye dr. physical etc. I am doing a 28 detox to rid my body of toxins and yes a few unwanted pounds. During this detox I am also going to learn more about eating healthy and taking care of myself past my month for me. I am going to start meditating again and get a massage.

I am taking time to focus on projects to grow my business that I never seem to have time to tackle and I am going to read all, ok some, of the books that have been piling up in my "to read" pile and I am going to pay off my credit card and get my finances in order.

I am even going to join a gym, gasp - join a gym, that is a big one for me. Okay I admit, that one remains to be seen, but hey at least considering it is a big thing and a step in the healthy direction.

I am going to clean out my closets and all the corners and crevices where I put stuff I don't know what to do with. I am going to replant my plants that need it and I am going put my pictures in photo albums.

And I am really going to do all of the above, okay maybe except join the gym, that one is still a wild card in my plans, but I am going to do all of the above and just thinking about it gets me excited and feeling good. February is For Me and in March I am going to celebrate all I accomplished in my month for me with a few days on the beach in Aruba! Life is good!

No comments: