Monday, February 16, 2009

Tracy: Flying High

This past weekend Bryan and I went to Vermont to ski/snowboard. It was a learning day for him on the board and a day for me and my college-friend Tanya on skis. We flew up on Friday morning, in a Dash 8 plane, the same type of plane that had crashed the day before near Buffalo. I usually don't let that stuff bother me. Last time I flew was the day after the plane crashed into the Hudson. But, it does start you thinking about what's important to you and how quickly your life can change. I want to be sure that I am living my life each day. I am in the starting stages of another detox and hope to gain some clarity over the next few weeks. With this detox I plan to make some significant changes in my mindset. I want to stop thinking in the negative about myself and my body image. I have a lot to live for-my family, Bryan, Andrea and all my best friends, my future, and most of all, myself. I don't want to have any regrets when it is finally my time. My time is now to be present and accounted for in my own life.

No comments: