Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Andrea: Wednesday Book Blog - New Moon



New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer, the 2nd book in the 4 book series, had me captured just as much as the 1st book and I read this one in a couple of days as well. Luckily this time, I had the 3rd book on deck and did not have to wait to start that one, but I jump ahead.

I know these books were written for young adults, and much to my dismay I no longer qualify in that category but I am still enjoying them and while I find the read very easy I do not find them to be too young at all for any age to read.

The story has taken a turn that I will not spoil in case you have not read the book, but it is very interesting and I think I am going to be torn to what I want to happen just like I think Bella - the main character - is going to be torn at some point.

If you liked the first book, keep reading the 2nd one, it is just as good! Okay off to get some work done so I won't feel guilty picking up book 3 in the middle of the day today to read a few chapters. Happy reading.

No comments: