Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Andrea: Wednesday Book Blog - Twilight

So I finally did it, I read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. The books and the movie have gotten so much attention and I do enjoy a story with a supernatural twist to it, that I thought it was about time to find out what these books were all about.

I must admit, I was not disappointed, I was sucked in (no pun intended) from the very first chapter and I could not put the book down! I started the book on Wednesday night and finished on Saturday night. I was away for the weekend and when I got back to town on Sunday night, I ran right to B&N and bought the 2nd book in the series New Moon, which I am sure to finish in the next day or 2 as well. Luckily I have a trip planned to B&N on Thursday so I can pick up the next 2 books in the series.

I am glad that I waited to read the books because it is nice to be able to read all the books at the same time instead of having to eagerly await the release of the next one. I enjoy the characters and their story and although it sounds funny to say, the sweet love story between Bella and Edward. Let's be honest, is it not every high school girls fantasy to be able to have her boyfriend sneak in her in window everynight. I can't wait to find out how the characters develop and where the story goes. Lucky for me, I really have no idea where the storyline goes and what happens to the characters and that is very fun to look forward to with 2.5 more books to go in the series. Off to continue reading........

No comments: